“A highly reliable and trusted partner”.
– Scott Hall
When you refer or partner with a company, your credibility is on the line. That’s why you want to choose a company that operates with the utmost integrity, experience, and knowledge.
At JCA Specialist, ERC is our expertise.
Proven Success: We've successfully qualified thousands of businesses by strictly adhering to IRS requirements. Our winning combination of proprietary software and in-depth knowledge of IRS guidelines ensures that potential refunds are maximized.
Access to Expert Guidance: Our team has a proven track record of securing government funding, and we're continually updating our strategies with the latest regulations and opportunities. All claims are meticulously processed by our team of financial analysts, ERC experts, and signed off by CPAs.
Streamlined Processes: We manage the tedious and intricate application process, enhancing the likelihood of approval while freeing your clients to focus on their core business.
Financial Empowerment: Securing government funds can provide the capital infusion needed to drive innovation, growth, and stability for your clients' operations. We're here to support you and your clients not only during the evaluation and calculation phase, but also provide post-claim support and guidance when needed.
“I wanted a company that not only understood the complexities of ERC but also had the staying power and commitment to continue providing support beyond the ERC program's conclusion. JCA Specialist met this criterion perfectly.”
-Kevin Lipomi, Owner
“Since partnering with JCA Specialist, we have referred a total of 20 clients to them, and the feedback we have received has been overwhelmingly positive.” Scott Hall from Wedgewood Accounting couldn’t provide enough positive feedback about the experience both they and their clients have had working with us. Full letter of recommendation.
Take the step necessary to ensure you are bringing the value-added service of ERC claim processing that your clients deserve by partnering with a company that many other businesses have trusted to serve their clients.
Consider the impact on your business:
- Additional Revenue: Earn a 20% commission on each successful referral, creating a new, hassle-free income stream.
- Enhanced Service Portfolio: Elevate your brand by providing this additional service avenue, potentially attracting new clients and retaining existing ones.
- Shared Success: Your clients' growth stories will be yours, too, as you play a pivotal role in their journey towards securing the funding.
Contact JCA Specialist today.
You may be aware the IRS has put a temporary moratorium on processing new ERC claims.
• The program has NOT stopped.
• ERC eligibility requirements have NOT changed.
Your clients should know that:
• Employers with pending—but still unpaid—ERC claims should be encouraged
that the IRS will continue to review and payout their claims during the
• Employers that haven’t filed yet, may still do so. There is no filing moratorium.
• The IRS is adding interest to ERC refunds to account for the time value of money.
• All 2020 ERC claims must be filed by April 15, 2024.
Want more information about ERC? Details can be found at these links: