January 13, 2023
Economic stimulus programs offer a lot of opportunities for today’s businesses. But the complexities and ever-changing rules and regulations can make it difficult for companies to take advantage. That’s what we’re here for. At Jorns & Associates, we focus solely on helping employers obtain federal and state tax credits and disaster relief incentives while extracting the maximum value.
Our team consists of top tax credit professionals that bring decades of experience to the table. We’re well-versed in nearly all industries and have the knowledge and skills to assist companies of all sizes to secure funding. To date, our team of dedicated CPAs has helped thousands of businesses obtain billions in stimulus funding. While numerous companies offer tax credit and incentive consulting services, Jorns & Associates is one of the few that focuses on it 100%.
Areas of Specialty
We specialize in three main areas:
- PPP Loan Forgiveness - The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) ended in mid-2021, but certain borrowers may be eligible for PPP loan forgiveness. Our team will assist with your application every step of the way to ensure you’re prepared for SBA audits and dramatically increase your chances of being accepted.
- CARES Act Provider Relief - The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act is an economic stimulus package that provided over $2 trillion in assistance to individuals, families, and businesses. We help employers navigate the nuances of the CARES Act to get the most from it.
- ERC Tax Credits - Employee Retention Credit (ERC) provides up to $26,000 per employee to companies adversely affected by COVID-19 who are still supporting employees. We’ll help determine if you’re eligible and assist you with the paperwork to maximize your retention credit.
What Makes Us Stand Out
In addition to being one of the few companies that focuses exclusively on tax credit and incentive consulting, we stand out in a few key areas.
- Ethics - We’re about more than just helping our clients grow and thrive. We’re committed to doing things the right way.
- Transparency - We believe in being upfront about our services and pricing so our clients aren’t hit with any surprises.
- Expertise - Our team consists of some of the top CPAs and analysts who have a wealth of experience with the tax code and stay continually updated on changes.
- Community - We also pride ourselves on being a positive force in the community and have invested heavily in both local and national charities.